The Open Cyber Range Project is supported by Norway Grants Green ICT programme“. The Project will be implemented between 01.03.2021 - 29.02.2024 and its budget is 3,3 million EUR.
Open Cyber Range is a virtual environment that is used for cybersecurity training and cybertechnology development. The platform will include tools and products that are not part of standard cloud service. Development of new and innovative products and services in cyber security is expensive and related to many risks. The same applies to development of dynamic cyber security teaching materials and environments in educational sector. Therefor there is a need for cost-effective environment to safely develop, test and validate new products and services. The main aim of the Open Cyber Range Project is to develop cyber security thinking in private companies and education sector.
Main objectives of this project are:
- create a platform for (new) cybersecurity companies to develop, test and validate their innovative products,
- create a launch pad for new products to emerge to the market,
- promote security thinking in private sector and
- support cyber security education activities
- Ministry of Defence
- Foundation CR14
- Tallinn University of Technology
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Sakala 1, Tallinn, 10141
+372 717 0045